Friday 30 August 2019

Too Faced Tutti Frutti 'Dew You' Foundation


Too Faced's Dew You foundation has been my current go-to foundation for every day since I got back from holiday. I love a foundation that looks healthy on the skin and feels lightweight but still gives me full coverage. This Dew You foundation from Too Faced is perfect for that. It's a gel-cream foundation (infused with watermelon, cucumber and vitamin C) which gives a dewy fresh luminous glow to the skin and feels incredibly fresh and hydrating on the skin. 

I tested the foundation a few weeks ago in this 'full face of new makeup video'. Check it out to see how lovely the foundation wears.


Thanks for stopping by

J x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JODIE CAUGHEY | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig